Listen to this podcast: “Legacy Therapy Podcast” Planning a Stress-Free Legacy
With: host Stacey Golden-Lisnock and special guest Tatyana Bunich
Episode: Essential Pre-Death Tax Tips
Planning a Stress-Free Legacy
Tatyana Bunich joins the “Legacy Therapy” podcast to explore the unintended consequences that can come when someone receives a large inheritance after a family member passes away. Many people choose to have as little withheld as possible when they receive the money… and then are in for a nasty surprise when tax season comes around and they owe hundreds of thousands of dollars. Listen below, just press play!
Launch Podcast on Legacy Therapy
In this episode, Tatyana Bunich and Stacey Golden-Lisnock discuss:
- Essential pre-death tax tips.
- Large inheritances and the unfortunate circumstances that can sometimes follow.
- A look at the TAX part of an estate.
- The ins and outs of inheriting homes, money, etc.
- If there’s no fighting or disagreements, you’re still looking at a minimum of 6 months before the beneficiary receives what was left to them.
- Often times, due to poor planning, the beneficiary can be an ex-spouse if they never took the time to update it.
- The importance of understanding what potential mistakes are in your estate because you don’t know any better and/or lack the proper guidance.
TALK TO US ABOUT PLANNING YOUR ESTATE