What To BringDownload Tax Checklist Refer a Friend & Get $25!*
The following is a checklist of items that you should look for and bring with you to your appointment this year.
W-2’s from Employers
1099 INT (Bank Interest)
1099 DIV (Dividend Interest)
1099B (Investment Statements / Capital Gains / Losses)
IRA, 401(k), 403(b), TSP or Employer Retirement Plan statements
1099R (Pension and Retirement Income)
SSA (Social Security Income)
1099G (State Tax Refund from Prior Year)
1099 MISC (Self Employed, Independent Income)
- IRA Contributions
- Student Loan Interest / Tuition and Fees
Standard deduction is $12,000 per person, or $24,000 per couple.
(If your total deductions are less, do not itemize).
- Charitable Contributions (Summary)
- Medical Expense (Summary)
- 1098 (Mortgage Interest and Property Tax Statement)
If you have questions on any of these, don’t hesitate to send us a message or call at 410-908-9293.
* Refer a friend offer — download the PDF, fill in the referral certificate, and bring it in to your next appointment. Refer a friend and get $25 off services with Financial 1 Tax! For complete details, please call our offices at 410-908-9293.